You will always know our fees before you make a decision to proceed. We have a transparent charging structure so there are no unexpected fees.
Our fees are based wholly upon:
- The provision of our qualified and professional expertise
- The time taken to analyse your circumstances and to devise an appropriate strategy going forward
- The composition of appropriate reports to communicate our strategy to you
- Our exposure to regulatory, commercial and financial risk
In order to produce Your Financial Plan, we will charge you a fixed fee of £2,000.
Your Financial Plan is a detailed review of every aspect of your financial position. Our main areas of focus are mortgage arrangements, income protection, protection, pensions, savings, investments, tax position, trusts and general insurance. Your Financial Plan will also include:
- Lifetime Cashflow Modelling
- Psychometric Risk Profiling
- Personal Investment Plan
- Portfolio Diagnostics
- Protection Review
Your Financial Plan will typically include a set of recommendations to implement.
Our charge for this service is based on the amount you invest and/or transfer, together with the complexity of the advice undertaken.
As an approximation, our fees could be calculated by reference to a 1.0% initial charge percentage; however, we are happy to work on a fixed project fee once we understand your needs.
- Example 1: If we were to devise a financial plan and provide advice on a standard investment portfolio of £350,000, the implementation fee (which is in addition to the Financial Plan fee of £2,000) is likely to be in the region of £3,500.
- Example 2: For a more complex or diverse portfolio valued at £700,000, containing esoteric or high-risk strategies, the implementation fee (which is in addition to the Financial Plan fee of £2,000) may be in the region of £7,000.
Our implementation costs also apply if you wish to invest on a monthly basis. We will charge a flat fee of £500 for setting up a regular premium.
- Example: if we set up a regular premium ISA for 1,000pm, the implementation fee of £500 could be paid in full at outset; or via a deduction of £41.66pm over 12 months.
Whether you have a sizeable and complex portfolio of products, or one or two modest investments, it’s important to consider how these should be managed going forward.
We can provide an ongoing service designed to expertly maintain and monitor your portfolio. This ensures that your objectives and attitude to risk are correctly aligned with your holdings over an extended period of time.
Our Ongoing Management Service will provide:
- A face-to-face, web-based or telephone review meeting at least annually to review your plan
- Access to your adviser by telephone at all times
- An annual rebalancing of your portfolio, if required
- An annual valuation
- Access to our Online Portal with access to your financial assets including secure document storage
Our typical fee is 0.75% per annum.
- Example: At £1,000,000, the annual cost of ongoing management would be £7,500.
If you’d like to learn more about our fees, you can find more information in our Service Charter. Click below to download.