What We Offer
Many trusts require advice in relation to the investment strategy to be employed in order to meet their investment objectives, obligations to beneficiaries and/or meet the requirements of applicable legislation. E.g. The Trustee Investment Act 2000.
The traditional route of investment advisers, stockbrokers and portfolio managers often provide expensive and/or pre-packaged solutions that are not tailored to the specific needs or timing considerations of the trust – often not taking into account changing tax implications.
Our Trust Service provides an alternative approach which involves making use of the appropriate tax structures and vehicles as well as bespoke investment advice. It is designed for trustees who want the following:
- A tailored investment portfolio
- To ensure compliance with the requirements of the Trustee Act 2000
- A clearly defined investment policy statement
- Regular investment reviews with a highly qualified and experienced investment adviser
- Detailed online reporting
- Offline reporting
- Reduced costs of investing
- Trust Tax Returns completing